Opportunities exist to become involved with the Middle Georgia Regional Commission ranging from employment to requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications (RFQs). The Middle Georgia Regional Commission is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified persons are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability. Minimum qualifications may include education, training, experience, license or certification, minimum age requirements etc.Please reference this page often for periodic updates.
Requests for Proposals/Qualifications
Below are the referenced RFPs’ Supporting Documents:
- Congregate/Senior Center Revenue Plan Units & Cost Chart
- Elderly Legal Services Program Revenue Plan Units & Cost Chart
- Elderly Legal Line Item Budget
- Home Delivered Meals (HDM) Revenue Plan Units & Cost Chart
- In-Home Services Revenue Plan Units & Cost Chart
- Uniform Cost Methodology (UCM) Tool & Training Manual
*For more information about the RFPs listed above, click here.