Middle Georgia Regional Commission (MGRC) is hereby soliciting sealed proposals from financially stable, experienced, qualified Benefits Consulting and Broker Services who are willing to provide MGRC with Benefits Consulting and Broker Services for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Ancillary/Voluntary Benefits.
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE.
- Below are the general conditions, technical specifications, and submittal format.
- The written requirements contained in this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) shall not be changed or superseded except by a written addendum from MGRC. Failure to comply with the written requirements for this RFQ may result in disqualification of the submittal by MGRC.
- MGRC reserves the right to reject any or all submittals; any part or parts of a submittal; waive any technicalities/informalities; make modifications or specifications; and award any (or all) of the contract in a manner which is in the best interest of MGRC.
- Submittals are to be sealed, marked with the submitting firm’s name and address. Submittals must include “Benefits Consulting and Brokers Services” clearly marked on the outside of the envelope or shipping package.
- Packages must be delivered to the address below:
Middle Georgia Regional Commission
Attention: Tiffany Andrews
175 Emery Highway, Suite C
Macon, GA 31217
- Submittals are due no later than January 5, 2024, by 12:00 PM (noon) EST.
Inquiries regarding this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) shall only be made to Tiffany Andrews via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only written questions with written responses shall be the official response
To view the ‘Request for Qualifications’ document, click HERE.