The Middle Georgia Regional Commission provides a wide variety of Technology Services to member governments including the use and analysis of geospatial (GIS) data and services, global positioning system (GPS) data collection, multi-media development, graphic design, printing, and general systems administration support.
The Regional Commission also offers technology-based consultation services in the areas of network design, database administration, technical training, data analysis, and related technology implementation strategies. The diverse range of technology services offered by the Regional Commission provides its membership with access to advanced technologies designed to maximize efficiency and enhance locally-driven, decision-making processes.
The following list is a small example of some specific types of technology infused services provided by the Regional Commission…
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Mapping
- Database Administration & Data Management
- Web Site Development & Maintenance
- Map Information Requests
- Cloud Based Mapping & Data Services
- Tax Parcel Maintenance Services
- Census Preparation & Coordination
- Graphic Design & Printing Services