The Middle Georgia Regional Commission is soliciting proposals from potential bidders interested in operating specific aging programs including, senior center/congregate meals, home-delivered meals, in-home services (homemaker, personal care, respite care), elderly legal assistance program, case management, wellness services, and adult day care services in one or more of the following counties: Baldwin, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Macon-Bibb, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Twiggs, and Wilkinson.
Proposals should be submitted to Michael Huckaby no later than Thursday, December 21, 2023, 4:00 PM. Under no circumstances will late or incomplete proposals be accepted. Local, small, minority-owned/operated businesses are encouraged to submit proposals.
To access the RFPs, click below:
- Adult Day Care: RFP Revenue Plan
- Case Management: RFP Revenue Plan
- Elderly Legal Assistance: RFP Revenue Plan
- In Home Services: RFP Revenue Plan
- Senior Center and Home Delivered Meals: RFP Revenue Plan for: Congregate Meals Home Delivered Meals
- Wellness: RFP Revenue Plan
Required Uniform Cost Methodology Documents:
To view a Sample Contract, click HERE.