Through this Request for Proposal (RFP), the Middle Georgia Regional Commission, in its capacity as the Area Agency on Aging, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors interested in operating evidence-based health and wellness programs in one or more of the following counties: Baldwin, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Macon-Bibb, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Twiggs, and Wilkinson from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2020. Offeror must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience providing evidence-based wellness and health promotion services or similar services or four (4) years of experience providing services to older adults.
- NOTICE: Area Agency on Aging to Hold Public Meeting
- The Middle Georgia Regional Commission is seeking to fill the position of Career Development Specialist
- ADRC Off-Site Counseling Station Visit
- Employment Opportunity – Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst
- NOTICE: Watershed Management Plan Meeting – June 19, 2017 at 10:00 am