Through this Request for Proposal (RFP), the Middle Georgia Regional Commission, in its capacity as the Area Agency on Aging, is soliciting proposals from potential Offerors interested in operating evidence-based health and wellness programs in one or more of the following counties: Baldwin, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Macon-Bibb, Monroe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Twiggs, and Wilkinson from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2020. Offeror must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience providing evidence-based wellness and health promotion services or similar services or four (4) years of experience providing services to older adults.
- NOTICE: AAA Aging & Disabilities Counseling Assistance
- NOTICE: Area Agency on Aging to hold Public Meeting
- Middle Georgia Regional Commission (MGRC) is seeking to fill the position of Workforce Development Director. NOTICE: As of 2/1/2019, MGRC is no longer accepting applications. for this position
- Solarize Middle Georgia Campaign to Launch October 23
- 2018 MGRC Annual Meeting Sponsors