Public Arts Master Plan The Mayor and City Council of Perry, Georgia, on behalf of the citizens of the city, wish to procure the services of qualified individuals, firms, or groups of firms, for professional services in the development of a Public Arts Master Plan. The scope of the project will include public outreach and participation, assessment of existing conditions, design and aesthetic recommendations, and an implementation strategy. The goal of the project is to deliver a useable Public Arts Master Plan that will allow Mayor, Council, and the Perry Arts Commission to move forward with the development of an art-conscious community to encourage civic pride and progression. Proposals are due by close of business, 5:00 PM, August 31, 2016.
- NOTICE: AAA Aging & Disabilities Counseling Assistance
- NOTICE: Area Agency on Aging to hold Public Meeting
- Middle Georgia Regional Commission (MGRC) is seeking to fill the position of Workforce Development Director. NOTICE: As of 2/1/2019, MGRC is no longer accepting applications. for this position
- Solarize Middle Georgia Campaign to Launch October 23
- 2018 MGRC Annual Meeting Sponsors