Public Arts Master Plan The Mayor and City Council of Perry, Georgia, on behalf of the citizens of the city, wish to procure the services of qualified individuals, firms, or groups of firms, for professional services in the development of a Public Arts Master Plan. The scope of the project will include public outreach and participation, assessment of existing conditions, design and aesthetic recommendations, and an implementation strategy. The goal of the project is to deliver a useable Public Arts Master Plan that will allow Mayor, Council, and the Perry Arts Commission to move forward with the development of an art-conscious community to encourage civic pride and progression. Proposals are due by close of business, 5:00 PM, August 31, 2016.
- NOTICE: Area Agency on Aging to Hold Public Meeting
- The Middle Georgia Regional Commission is seeking to fill the position of Career Development Specialist
- ADRC Off-Site Counseling Station Visit
- Employment Opportunity – Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst
- NOTICE: Watershed Management Plan Meeting – June 19, 2017 at 10:00 am