Twiggs County is seeking Request for Qualifications from qualified engineering firms interested in working with Twiggs County in its effort to undertake the design and construction management of a water system improvement project.
- To be considered, proposals must be received by 5:00 pm, August 15, 2022, at the Middle Georgia Regional Commission, Attn: Tiffany Dobbins, 175 Emery Highway, Suite C, Macon, Georgia 31217.
- An electronic copy of the proposal must be included.
- This may be submitted on a flash drive, CD, or via email to email@example.com. Zip files will be rejected via email.
- All proposals must be sealed and should be clearly labeled. Proposals received after the specified date and time will not be considered.
- This selected engineering firm will be expected to work with Twiggs County to complete preliminary engineering work associated with ARPA state fiscal recovery fund water system improvements. Funding for the project has been awarded.
Please direct all questions to Tiffany Dobbins, Government Services Specialist, Middle Georgia Regional Commission at (478) 751-6160 or firstname.lastname@example.org Questions should be submitted no later than fifteen (15) calendar days before the deadline.
Click HERE for more information.