Peach County is seeking candidates for a Information Systems Manager
Job Summary: manage and administer the County’s information systems operations
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or a related field; supplemented by up to two (2) years previous experience involving maintenance and administration of computers, information system networks, related peripheral equipment and software; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Full time position, with medical, vision, dental, short-term disability.
- Peach County Board of Commissioners also offer county paid long term disability, life insurance, discounted gym membership, flexible spending account, deferred compensation and pension plans.
- Salary range is $43,060 to $64,589 based on experience and qualifications.
- Full job description is posted on Peach County’s website and viewed HERE.
Please send your application and resume to:
213 Persons Street
Fort Valley, Ga. 31030
Fax to (478) 827-3167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled