During this public health emergency, the Middle Georgia Regional Commission remains open and committed to serving member governments and citizens. To ensure a safe place for all, as of March 16, 2020, we have implemented a number of measures in addition to encouraging compliance with CDC recommendations:
- The office will remain open with normal business hours; however, employees are encouraged to telework if possible.
- In-person meetings have been suspended to the extent possible. We are equipped with the capabilities to arrange conference calls/video conferencing as an alternative to in-person meetings.
- No visits to nursing homes, personal homes, or worksites. All client/participant interactions will be done by phone.
- The use of all Conference Rooms by outside groups has been suspended.
- Updates will be provided via the MGRC website as they are available.
- Closed to the public. Please call 478-751-6160 if you have questions or need assistance.
Click here to view the Area Agency on Aging Services Update.