On March 26, 2019 (9am-1pm), the AAA will be at the City of Eatonton Senior Center (100 Ulysses Rice Court Eatonton, GA 31024) to help with information including home-delivered meals, personal care, homemaking chores, senior center activities and meals, Medicare questions, nursing home transition, caregiver assistance, incontinence products, and assistive technology devices. For more information, click here.
- NOTICE: AAA Aging & Disabilities Counseling Assistance
- NOTICE: Area Agency on Aging to hold Public Meeting
- Middle Georgia Regional Commission (MGRC) is seeking to fill the position of Workforce Development Director. NOTICE: As of 2/1/2019, MGRC is no longer accepting applications. for this position
- Solarize Middle Georgia Campaign to Launch October 23
- 2018 MGRC Annual Meeting Sponsors