On March 26, 2019 (9am-1pm), the AAA will be at the City of Eatonton Senior Center (100 Ulysses Rice Court Eatonton, GA 31024) to help with information including home-delivered meals, personal care, homemaking chores, senior center activities and meals, Medicare questions, nursing home transition, caregiver assistance, incontinence products, and assistive technology devices. For more information, click here.
- Middle Georgia Regional Commission, Area Agency on Aging, Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of ADRC Counselor.
- Census Complete Count Committe workshop
- Home-ownership & Small Business Community Resource Day
- Dr. Bazemore awarded 2019 National Distinguished Principal by GAESP
- NOTICE: AAA Aging & Disabilities Counseling Assistance (Crawford County)