The Annual Art Healthy Festival held in Milledgeville, Georgia. Georgia College and Campus Club Milledgeville has partnered once again to plan this annual event. The ArtHealthy Festival is a one-day event designed to promote the combination of art and healthy living in Middle-Georgia held on Saturday April 2, 2016 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on the front campus of Georgia College and State University. This event is inspired by the Let’s Move initiative developed by First Lady Michelle Obama to solve the epidemic of childhood obesity within a generation.
The festival will be full of fun free activities:
• kid zone filled with bouncy houses, face painting, art projects, hula hoop dancing, double dutch, martial arts;
• great music stages for everyone to include: Jazz, Motown, Gospel;
• early morning exercise classes to include: Body Jam, Zumba, Belly Dancing, Yoga;
• “Grill Off”- for chefs to show off their healthiest meal;
• health screenings and assessments;
• and much more